I am so excited to be offering you all another fabulous giveaway! This giveaway is from Good Natured by Dani, a fun shop on Etsy that sells all sorts of cute things.
Here's a few fun things about Dani (besides being my college suite mate!):
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hi! I'm Dani! I live in Missouri with my husband (my junior high sweetheart!) and our pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats and 2 chickens! I work at a zoo as an educator, which means I take animals to schools and other facilities and present very fun programs. In my spare time, I love to read, travel, garden and make things! We try to live a very green and self-sufficient life, and I dream of one day having a little farm!
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop: My shop, Good Natured, has a fun collection of jewelry made from fabric, felt, wool, and even paper origami (that my husband folds). There's bit of pottery and ceramic jewelry too, but my favorite items are the needle felted wool creations. I'm slowly building the collection, and there are lots of critters, wool potted plants and even pin cushions!
3. What is your favorite material to work with? Wool! It seems strange that I can start with a wad of wool and sculpt it into something recognizable--but that's also what is so intriguing and fun about it!
4. Where do you get your inspiration? I have a degree in Biology and have always loved animals. Since I work at a zoo, inspiration is very close at hand when it comes to deciding what felt critter to make next. I love to spend time outdoors, whether I'm doing anything from gardening to hiking, so any "nature time" is usually good for sparking new ideas. And let's not forget Pinterest. :)
5. Any new, exciting things coming to your shop? I'm hoping to create some more needle felted jewelry, especially the little critters. I have just a few little owl and penguin earrings available, but I'm planning to expand that collection. I'd also like to offer some coordinating sets of my needle felted animals....like a barnyard set with my pig, sheep and chicken and a woodland set with an owl, chipmunk, fox, etc.
6. If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would it be? Oh boy. Well, my husband and I love to travel. Currently I'm planning a trip to Ireland and Scotland. And I love Europe. But the places that I'd really like to visit one day are Australia and New Zealand. There are some crazy animals that live there! (Here I go with the animals again--but seriously--have you seen a duck-billed platypus? Or a cassowary? Weird!) And from what I gather, the landscape is beautiful. Also, I haven't had a wine from Australia's Barossa Valley that I did not like. Seems to me like this would be a win-win trip, right? ;)
Now for the giveaway! Dani is generous enough to give one lucky reader a $20 credit to her Etsy shop! I think I would have a hard time choosing...
|Look how cute these custom owls are!|
|I love this sunny yellow brooch :)|
|Isn't this plate beautiful??|
1. Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' (both have buttons to the side)
3. Comment on this post telling me your favorite item from the Good Natured shop!
Easy peasy! You have until February 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 13th!