I am so excited to be offering you all another fabulous giveaway! This giveaway is from Good Natured by Dani, a fun shop on Etsy that sells all sorts of cute things.
Here's a few fun things about Dani (besides being my college suite mate!):
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hi! I'm Dani! I live in Missouri with my husband (my junior high sweetheart!) and our pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats and 2 chickens! I work at a zoo as an educator, which means I take animals to schools and other facilities and present very fun programs. In my spare time, I love to read, travel, garden and make things! We try to live a very green and self-sufficient life, and I dream of one day having a little farm!
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop: My shop, Good Natured, has a fun collection of jewelry made from fabric, felt, wool, and even paper origami (that my husband folds). There's bit of pottery and ceramic jewelry too, but my favorite items are the needle felted wool creations. I'm slowly building the collection, and there are lots of critters, wool potted plants and even pin cushions!
3. What is your favorite material to work with? Wool! It seems strange that I can start with a wad of wool and sculpt it into something recognizable--but that's also what is so intriguing and fun about it!
4. Where do you get your inspiration? I have a degree in Biology and have always loved animals. Since I work at a zoo, inspiration is very close at hand when it comes to deciding what felt critter to make next. I love to spend time outdoors, whether I'm doing anything from gardening to hiking, so any "nature time" is usually good for sparking new ideas. And let's not forget Pinterest. :)
5. Any new, exciting things coming to your shop? I'm hoping to create some more needle felted jewelry, especially the little critters. I have just a few little owl and penguin earrings available, but I'm planning to expand that collection. I'd also like to offer some coordinating sets of my needle felted animals....like a barnyard set with my pig, sheep and chicken and a woodland set with an owl, chipmunk, fox, etc.
6. If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would it be? Oh boy. Well, my husband and I love to travel. Currently I'm planning a trip to Ireland and Scotland. And I love Europe. But the places that I'd really like to visit one day are Australia and New Zealand. There are some crazy animals that live there! (Here I go with the animals again--but seriously--have you seen a duck-billed platypus? Or a cassowary? Weird!) And from what I gather, the landscape is beautiful. Also, I haven't had a wine from Australia's Barossa Valley that I did not like. Seems to me like this would be a win-win trip, right? ;)
Now for the giveaway! Dani is generous enough to give one lucky reader a $20 credit to her Etsy shop! I think I would have a hard time choosing...
|Look how cute these custom owls are!|
|I love this sunny yellow brooch :)|
|Isn't this plate beautiful??|
1. Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' (both have buttons to the side)
3. Comment on this post telling me your favorite item from the Good Natured shop!
Easy peasy! You have until February 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 13th!
That is one adorable Etsy shop!! I am totally smitten with the felted creatures! It's hard to pick a favorite.ReplyDelete
I am a follower and I liked the page on Facebook!
I am a follower & became a FB fan (Bri Hiddema). My fav item is "Valentine's Day Gift - Hand Built Rustic Heart Shaped Tray with Lace Doily Accent - Set of 2 in White and Blue". Hope I win :)ReplyDelete
I am a follower and I liked the page on FB. I love the big Acorns and the spool wreath. Can I like two things? :) Lots of great things in her shop!ReplyDelete
What an amazing shop! Love especially her decorated plated, they would be perfect for serving my cupcakes :)ReplyDelete
I´m already following your blog, and I like Dani´s shop on FB
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
So cute! Already a follower... obvi. And, now, liking Dani on FB.ReplyDelete
I love the little bunny and carrot!! So precious! :)
Following you...liked Dani - and I love the poopy flower pendant in gray :)ReplyDelete
The Other Side of Gray
It is so hard to pick a favorite.... hmmm let's see. Valentine's day is amost here, so I will pick the Hand Built Rustic Heart Shaped Tray with Lace Doily Accent - Set of 2 in Raspberry. Adorable. Love it.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.
Stop by sometime and check out my latest post. I'd love to hear what you think!
I love the bright fuscia needle felted wool heart necklace! so pretty!ReplyDelete
I love both of the trays with the lacy details, but everything is so fun and unique so it was hard to choose a favorite!ReplyDelete
her ceramic pieces are my fave.ReplyDelete
i have a brooch & a necklace that i really enjoy.
(sorry for the deletes - I was having some trouble with Blogger!)ReplyDelete
I LOVE Dani's shop! I already like Good Natured on FB, and LOVE the wavy-edge and feathered plates! They are favorites of mine in Etsy. :-)
I follow you via GFC.