Since I'm trying to quit biting my nails
(with pretty good success!), I've bought a bunch of new nail polish lately. All of the extra bottles that I'm sure I could never finish had me wondering what else I could use them for. So, here's a little list of fun ideas:
1. Stop a run in your panty hose (or tights). Use clear polish.
2. Make custom bobby pins! Use colored polish to match your outfit by coating a couple of bobby pins. Just make sure you let them dry completely!
3. Fix a chipped dish. My mom has used this idea for years. Simply find a polish that is a close match to the color that has chipped and dab it on. No one's the wiser!
4. Make some jewelry. Use some jewelry tools or keep it simple by using washers from your work room.
5. Keep your fingers green-free. You know those yucky green lines you get on your finger from some of your favorite rings? Well, run a coat of clear polish around the inside of your ring and say goodbye to green fingers.
6. Color code your keys! Pick a pair of polishes so you can quickly spot your house key, mail key, garage key, etc.
|For stick-free drying, use a paper clip and the pages of a book to secure your key until it's done drying|
Have any ideas to add to the list?