You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (this ends up being about a sleeve and a half of crackers)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Chocolate cake mix (use whatever kind you like- a favorite recipe or out of the box)
- 1 Duncan Hines frosting starter
- 1 Duncan Hines frosting flavor, chocolate marshmallow
- Graham crackers for garnish
Place a tablespoon of the mixture into each well of a greased cupcake tin. It should fill about 24. Use a small glass to press the mixture into the bottom of the tin.
Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
While your crusts are baking, mix up your cake batter according to the package directions. When the crusts are done, remove them from the oven. Scoop a little less than a quarter cup of the batter into each cup. Bake for 18 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
While they are baking, mix up your frosting!
Let the cupcakes cool completely before you frost them. When they are cool, remove them from the pan, spread your frosting, and garnish with a piece of graham cracker or a jet puffed marshmallow :)