Over the weekend, I had a few people over to eat and celebrate turning... older. John and I made a ton of bruschetta and crostini, and they were all so good that I wanted to share them with you :)
From top to bottom:
- Ricotta with mandolin sliced radishes
- Greek bruschetta: combine one can large olives (drained and sliced) with one can artichoke hearts (drained and sliced) with one chopped tomato and one half cucumber (peeled and sliced). Add a drizzle of olive oil, and top with feta.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted French baguettes. Top with pistachios.
- Triscuits + salmon + cream cheese = delicious!
- Creme brulee brie: These were a delicious treat! Recipe at Cheese Talk
Not pictured: I have to give a shout out to How Sweet Eats for the amazing whipped feta with tomatoes and basil. It was delicious!
This looks delicious !!!ReplyDelete
If you want to know how to make bruschetta that is sweet, yet peppery, try adding mango fruit into the mix. This fruit gives it a simple twist some might not think to try out. Mango bruschetta can also double as a dessert treat for something new to serve after dinner.ReplyDelete
high end sex toys