Over the weekend, I had a few people over to eat and celebrate turning... older. John and I made a ton of bruschetta and crostini, and they were all so good that I wanted to share them with you :)
From top to bottom:
- Ricotta with mandolin sliced radishes
- Greek bruschetta: combine one can large olives (drained and sliced) with one can artichoke hearts (drained and sliced) with one chopped tomato and one half cucumber (peeled and sliced). Add a drizzle of olive oil, and top with feta.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted French baguettes. Top with pistachios.
- Triscuits + salmon + cream cheese = delicious!
- Creme brulee brie: These were a delicious treat! Recipe at Cheese Talk
Not pictured: I have to give a shout out to How Sweet Eats for the amazing whipped feta with tomatoes and basil. It was delicious!