Yum! I really love making pizzas for meals. They're so quick and easy, especially if you use a store bought crust! And the possible combinations are nearly endless.
For this pizza, you will need:
- 1 store bought crust
- Small amount tomato paste or sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Small can of artichoke hearts, halved
- 2-3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven according to the crust directions. Then, place your crust on a pizza pan and smooth as small amount of pizza sauce or tomato paste evenly across the crust. Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
Arrange the bell peppers around the crust like petals on a flower. Place the artichoke hearts intermittently throughout. Sprinkle feta on top.
Bake 12-14 minutes, slice, serve, enjoy!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Let me know in the comments!