|1) Twins game!|
2) I made a pair of impromptu cut-offs to go to the game
3) My husband got me ice cream for dinner! I had a sore throat :)
|1) Beautiful day lily at the arboretum|
2) We finally started pulling up carpeting upstairs! Stay tuned for projects galore!
3) I started back to school again! This is the front of my school binder :)
4) A trip to my local library - it recently reopened and is beautiful inside!
|1) Climbing trees at the dog park|
2) Tiny little sea shells!
3) Water fountain at the arboretum
So that's been my life this August - you can follow me on Instagram
for more! What have you all been up to?
Don't forget to email me the DIYs and recipes you've tried! holly[at]goeslightly[dot]com
I love your diy cut-offs and your library is adorable!ReplyDelete
Thank you! It just reopened, and they did such a good job with it!Delete
Thank you! I hope you had a good weekend, too!ReplyDelete
I had ice cream last night for dinner. It was awesome.ReplyDelete
Fashion and Beauty Finds
It's kind if the best :) I should get sore throats more often!Delete