I love a chilled pasta salad when the weather gets nice! This tasty little dish is so easy to make, and it's full of great flavor. The sweetness of the peas, the spicy pepper flavor of the radish, and the smooth havarti all blend together so well. A little acidity from a champagne vinaigrette finishes it off perfectly!
You will need:
- 1/2 box orzo pasta, cooked and run under cold water
- 7 radishes, thinly chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 10 ounces sugar snap peas, shelled
- 5 slices of havarti cheese, thinly chopped
Mix all of your ingredients together in a large bowl. Then, in a jar, combine 2 parts olive oil to 1 part champagne vinegar to make your dressing (we used 2 T olive oil and 1 T vinegar). Shake well and pour over the salad. Toss to evenly coat the salad.
Enjoy! Best served outside ;)
What are your favorite summer foods?